Thank you for visiting and allowing me to share my love of design. By creating Lisa Rene’ Home, my mission is:
- To serve readers by sharing relevant and current information about interior trends, products, and topics.
- To serve anyone interested in design and DIY by creating both written and visual content that is inspiring, beautiful, and entertaining.
- To serve readers, students, and new interior designers by creating content that will help them solve interior issues with which they are struggling.
- To serve interior design students (and anyone interested in the basics of interior design) by creating easy to understand resources covering topics such as History of Interior Design, Textiles, Interior Product Selection, Color Theory, and Universal Design.
- To serve new interior designers by sharing tips and tricks I have learned while on the job (usually the hard way).
- To share credible resources with in depth information on every interior design topic.
- To share names of suppliers, designers, and websites that interior design students and new interior designers might find helpful.